Tax Resolution

Are you having Tax Problems with the IRS?

Do you need Tax Resolution?

Are you having some issues with the “Tax Man” we all know as the IRS? IRS problems will not just magically disappear. You need solid a solid backup plan and a team behind you to resolve your IRS problems. You do not want to owe money to the IRS because they have no mercy when it comes to collecting taxes. Not only that, they will try to add penalties and interest to the total tax bill they think you owe. Their entire job is to collect whatever it is you owe them. Sometimes it is misreporting or even a misunderstanding. With constant changes to the tax code, you need to know your rights as a taxpayer especially when you receive a notice from the IRS. Once you receive a letter from the IRS, it must be addressed. There is no running away from tax problems you may be facing with the IRS. Call Jack Trent & Company, CPA and we will help you deal with the IRS for any kind of tax-related issue you may be facing with them. We pride ourselves in being tax resolution experts and we will take care of your problem as affordably, efficiently, and discretely as we can. FAQ’s about IRS related tax problems: I received an IRS audit-related letter in the mail. Where do I start? We are excellent IRS audit representatives. In fact, as your personal CPA, it is our duty to represent you in the event you receive an audit related letter for the years we complete your tax work. We offer this representation as a service to you and to help reduce the stress and hassle of an IRS audit. Breathe, we got this! I haven’t filed your tax return in years. What should I do? As daunting as this task may be, we can help you with the years you haven’t filed so IRS doesn’t take advantage of you. Taxes always need to be filed. Please come see us today so we can help you be current with your tax filing. I owe back taxes. Will I need to pay the whole bill? This can be a stressful situation. Not only will you need to deal with the tax bill, but you will need to understand the penalties and interest attached to that bill. We may be able to negotiate a lesser settlement directly with the IRS or with our in-house attorney. You have rights as a taxpayer, even when you owe back taxes. We have your back! I have tax liens on my property. What can I do? You may feel that your hands are tied when the IRS places a lien on your property due to uncollected taxes. In most cases, we can negotiate a favorable payment plan to remove the property lien from the IRS. We may even be able to help reduce penalties and interest, too. Turn an unfavorable situation around by letting us help you. I owe the IRS lots of money and they are now threatening to garnish my wages. Where can I find help? If you are facing a mountain of unpaid tax bills, we may be able to negotiate a lesser tax burden than what is proposed to you from the IRS. While paying taxes is never a comfortable thing, you can rest assured that we will help you only pay your fair share and in most cases, help you keep your paycheck intact. We can answer all of these questions and many others you do not see on this list. Please contact Jack Trent & Company CPA for a free Tax Resolution Consultation today at 208.947.2400.